Sunday 2 August 2020

Home Sweet Home

Another card using the July kit from Clearly Besotted .


Products used:

Clearly Besotted:
Stamps: Treehouse Treasures
Stencils: A Little Bumpy

Time For Tea Designs:
Stencil: Scene It
Die: Scalloped Frame

Inks:
Distress Oxide

Pens:
Spectrum Noir - Illustrators

I started off stamping the treehouse image onto card and then masking it so I could stencil the clouds with the a little bumpy stencil and tumbled glass ink. I then stencilled in the sun rays with mustard seed and finally the grass with bundled sage.
I then coloured the image with my illustrator pens.
Next I stamped and fussy cut the little critters and coloured them. I then adhered them to the image with 3D foam pads.
I die cut the frame and adhered it with 3D foam pads.
Then to finish off I added the sentiment.

Sharon x

1 comment:

Angels of love & light booklet.

 Here's a little book I made. The pages were made from one sheet of A4 card, cleverly folded and then a small piece of card for the cove...