Monday 1 March 2021

Angels of love & light booklet.

 Here's a little book I made. The pages were made from one sheet of A4 card, cleverly folded and then a small piece of card for the cover. 



I have used Tracy Easson Illustrations stamps from the "Angels of love & light" collection and also the Soul Whispers collections. The images have been coloured with watercolour paints. The backgrounds have been made with Caran D' Ache wax pastels. 

Now don't laugh as this is the first video I have done but I hope you can see what I've designed. Plus I hope it's worked!!!


All of Tracy's stamp sets can be found in her Etsy shop here

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TracyEasson

Sharon x





5 comments:

  1. Looooooove it ❤πŸ’›πŸŒˆπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ’— a joy to watch xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I found you! I love this wee book. Your work is always so fabulous!!!!!

    I got my blog running too but it looks so boring. Need to find out how to jazz it up and add some bits eg followers etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete

Angels of love & light booklet.

 Here's a little book I made. The pages were made from one sheet of A4 card, cleverly folded and then a small piece of card for the cove...