Monday 3 August 2020

Believe in yourself

My long awaited stamp sets and dies arrived today from AALL & Create. I had to make something straightaway with them. So here she is.....



I have done all the background with distress oxides. The die cuts were inked with the oxides then sprinkled with water and then I added white highlights.  The mandala, girl and wings were coloured with Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens.

Product list:

AALL & Create :

Stamps by Olga Heldwein
Orbicular Graffiti
Take Flight
Deep Focus
Textural Elements

Stamps & Dies by Bipasha BK
Decimals
Checkered Figures
Number Crunching

Distress Oxide Inks:
Pickled Raspberry
Abandoned Coral
Peacock Feathers

Frida stamp is next 😊

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels of love & light booklet.

 Here's a little book I made. The pages were made from one sheet of A4 card, cleverly folded and then a small piece of card for the cove...