Friday 31 July 2020

Make A Splash!

Two posts in one day!!

So this card uses the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel die. I've been wanting to try this for ages and coupled up with a Clearly Besotted stamp set I couldn't go wrong.

I've added a little video on my Instagram. Link to my instagram is on the right hand side of this blog .


Products Used:

Lawn Fawn: Reveal Wheel die
                     Speech Bubble add on die
                     Reveal Wheel Sentiments

Clearly Besotted: Rainy Day Play stamp set

Time For Tea Designs: Splish Splash stencil

Spectrum Noir: Illustrator pens

I really enjoyed making this and can see lots more of them to come!

Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, I keep tempting myself to buy the reveal wheel then talking myself out of it
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete

Angels of love & light booklet.

 Here's a little book I made. The pages were made from one sheet of A4 card, cleverly folded and then a small piece of card for the cove...