Tuesday 28 July 2020

Brand New Blog

Hi there

I've had several blogs over the years but have decided to start a new one as my style has changed somewhat over those years.
I am mainly into papercraft. This blog will show lots of cards, 3D projects, tags etc be it cute, mixed media etc. My favourite companies are Time For Tea Designs (which I am part of their DT), Clearly Besotted, Heffy Doodles and for mixed media Aall and Create.
I enjoy stamping, die cutting, messy art, using my Silhouette Cameo, Cricut and Scan n Cut. Over 20 years I have collected ALOT of crafty stash. 😉

I live in Scotland now and took early retirement so spend a lot of time crafting. I have 4 kids, 2 of which have flown the nest, an understanding hubby, a anti social cat and a mad lab retriever.

So if anyone actually visits 😊 I hope you enjoy my work and get some inspiration from my blogged projects.

Happy crafting!

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Popping in to say Hi from a sunny Yorkshire. Love the look of your new blog
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete

Angels of love & light booklet.

 Here's a little book I made. The pages were made from one sheet of A4 card, cleverly folded and then a small piece of card for the cove...